Educator Support Services

Start a Family Child Care Business

Wu Yee supports family-owned and operated Family Child Care businesses.

Wu Yee’s Family Child Care (FCC) Educator Support Services helps coach, train and collaborate with Family Child Care Educators and those who are interested in becoming a Family Child Care Educator. We partner with both new and experienced family child care educators to support children and their families. Our services are available in English and Cantonese. Reach out today!

Community Care Licensing

The Peninsula Regional Community Care Licensing (CCL) Office provides licensing and monitors family child care homes and child care centers to ensure that they provide safe and healthy environments for children.

If you’re interested in becoming a family child care educator, Wu Yee’s Provider Training Program can help!

Child Care Food Program

Wu Yee is a Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Sponsor. We are dedicated to ensuring that children enrolled in our Family Child Care (FCC) programs eat healthy, nutritious food every day.

In addition to monthly food reimbursement to educators, Wu Yee supports FCC educators with menu planning, ongoing nutritional education workshops, bilingual resource materials (English, Chinese/繁體中文) and age-appropriate recipes.

Professional Development​

Wu Yee works to support and collaborate with FCC educators and enable them to operate successful, high-quality child care businesses.

Wu Yee conducts pre-licensing inspections for first-time family child care applicants and expansion applicants to help ensure that licensing application requirements are met. We also offer site visits to recommend improvements and/or changes for current licensees.

Family Child Care Coaching

Through coaching we create opportunities for family child care educators to grow their knowledge, skills and use evidence-based practices of the educator and to support the program to improve the child’s learning and experience.

Early Learning Scholarships (ESL) for Family Childcare

Wu Yee Children’s Services is one of the agencies funded by OECE to administer the ELS program; to provide an array of supports to child care educators in our community and provide eligible San Francisco families who have children from birth to 5 years old with financial assistance to pay for quality early care and education.

Contact Wu Yee's FCC Educator Support

Are you interested in learning more about becoming a family child care educator? Are you an educator who’d like to receive training or professional development? For more information on Wu Yee’s FCC Educator services, please call 415.230.7537 (English & Chinese) or fill out the form below.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Thank you!

We have received your form submission and a member of our team will reach out to you.