Now Enrolling On-Site Services
We currently have on-site full day/full year early learning opportunities available.
Wu Yee’s Early Learning program enrolls income-eligible families in our subsidized early learning programs based on federal, state, county, and city priorities. Some of those priorities include but are not limited to: children’s age, children who are recipients of Child Protective Services (CPS), children who are experiencing homelessness, current enrollment in the program, children who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP), and/or family income below federal poverty level.
Enrolling children ages:
0-5 years: Early Learning Centers
0- 36 months: Home Visiting Service
0-36 months: Family Child Care Program
Want to learn about other child care options available?
Enrollment Requirements for Our Early Head Start/Head Start Program
- Proof of family income (a copy of one of the following for all working adults in the family):
- Pay stubs to reflect the past 12 months or calendar year (One must be complete month dated within the past 30 days of employment from signature of this application)
- Your most recent award letter for TANF/CalWorks/SSI/Unemployment Insurance
- Signed letter from your employer with contact information, your pay and your work schedule
- Signed letter declaring parent is unemployed (claim letter or payment stubs) and looking for work
- Tax-Returns or W-2 forms for the most recent year
- Proof of residence (a copy of one of the following):
- Utility (electric, gas, water) bill, dated within ninety (90) days
- Current rental agreement or lease (Signed letter from landlord verifying your living address)
- Proof of diagnosed disability, if applicable (a copy of one of the following):
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP)
Services for Early Head Start (EHS), Head Start (HS), and state subsidized child care are funded by federal, state, city and county contracts. These contracts define the rules for who is eligible for child care. Eligible families are selected for enrollment based on a standard, pre-approved set of criteria. A minimum of 10% of the openings in our program are made available to children with disabilities.
Get Information About Wu Yee's Early Learning Centers
For more information on enrolling in one of Wu Yee’s Early Learning Centers, please submit the form below or call 415.230.7500. Enrollment staff will contact you to schedule an appointment.