Wu Yee Children's Services Corporate Sponsorship
Join us as a sponsor to show your commitment to San Francisco children and families
Wu Yee Children’s Services believes nothing is more essential than excellent child care and education for all our children, right from the start.
Every day we partner with parents, as well as countless individuals and organizations across San Francisco, to provide a network that strengthens and connects a diverse, resilient community around our children.
Because when we stand up for children, we stand up for one another.
Wu Yee is a citywide organization with 12 early learning centers (and more coming soon), Child Care Resource and Referral, Family and Community Services, and Family Child Care Educator support programs. From our origins in 1977 as the Association of Children’s Rights and Services, we wouldn’t be what we are today without the support of individuals, community members, and sponsors like you.
Thanks to our Premier Benefactor Sponsor:
“We chose to support Wu Yee Children’s Services with a $100,000 gift because we were impressed with the difference they are making in the lives of children from low-income and diverse backgrounds. We think this work is important for the future of equity in San Francisco and are happy to do our part.”
– SoMa Equity Partners
Thanks to our Generous Sponsors
Please contact email@example.com with any questions, and we thank you for your support.
Sponsorships are tax-deductible minus the fair market value of goods or services received. If you would like your full sponsorship contribution to be tax-deductible and go where it is needed most, please inform our team. You will receive logo placement and recognition for your support. To donate in-kind items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Community Reach
- Wu Yee serves over 5,400 children, caregivers, and childcare educators each year; many are served by multiple programs
- In addition to our own events, Wu Yee has outreach booths at many community events throughout San Francisco, and we plan to continue participating as these events remain mostly online this year.
- Active social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monthly e-newsletter reaching over 2,000 subscribers
- Recent media mentions include: Sing Tao, ABC7, CBS, KTSF, NBC, World Journal, Asian Pacific America with Robert Handa, Telemundo